At Spangler, Jennings and Dougherty our standards are high, and it shows in our representation. Our lawyers maintain the highest levels of skill and are determined to provide our clients with the best results possible.
As a result, the lawyers of Spangler, Jennings and Dougherty:
- Advocate on behalf of hundreds of client every year, pursuing every avenue to obtain success on their behalf.
- Try cases before judges and juries in the Indiana state and federal courts, regularly.
- Maintain a vigorous appellate practice in the Indiana court of Appeals, Indiana Supreme Court and in the federal appellate system where SJD lawyers have been involved in literally thousands of appellate court opinions.
- Participate in sharing their expertise by teaching Coutinuing Legal Education courses and law students.
Spangler, Jennings and Dougherty offers its clients an impressive array of resources which are skillfully used to benefit each clients' cause.
- A Legal support staff comprised of experienced and talented individuals assisting the attorneys at every stage.
- Access to a wide variety of medical consultants and both consulting and testifying expert witnesses of all kinds to aid in evaluating, preparing and presenting clients' cases.
- A state of the art digital legal research platform.
- A variety of computer generated visual aids to enhance the presentation of a client's case.
All of these resources benefit our clients and do so with the utmost of efficiency and effectiveness.
Spangler, Jennings & Dougherty, has been awarded the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV(r) Preeminent (TM) which is the highest rating for professional excellence available from Martindale-Hubbell..